Friday, November 30, 2007

Meh

Had a good T-giving. Lots of rest. Won $200 and then lost it playing online. I think I should try and move up levels to $50nl. I "took a shot" at the $100nl level, two tabling. It didn't work out. This hand make me realize I still suck.

EP raises and I reraise in MP w JJ to like $12 ( I don't remember exactly just roughly). Flop comes A A blank. EP checks quickly (at the time, I actually noted that he checked VERY quickly). I made a CB of around $20. EP calls. So, at that point I'm thinking maybe he has a pp too. Turn is a blank, EP checks, I check (good move by me--control pot size and losses in case he has an A). River is another blank and EP bets 30-something. I call and he has AQ. I have NO reason why I played it that badly--did I even play it bad? There were no straights or flushes out there. So he hit his A, I guess it happens. Funny thing is that if only one A hit the board, I prolly would have bailed. Anyways, I don't like the thought of losing a hundy in one hand so I will stay down at the micros for awhile longer.

Couldn't get a wireless signal last night so I didn't play -- I hate when that happens. So ghetto is I.

No comments: